Monday, October 15, 2012

I think I am Losing my mind!!!!

Do you ever just want to get up and just start screaming? Lately it is everyday for me UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG.
My fun began at 4:30 this morning with Nathan. He woke up and had wet his bed and the floor and because I thought it was just the floor my butt :( {I sat on his bed and got a wonderful wet surprise, nice} I have been trying to climb Mount Laundry and it seems like the Mountain gets higher instead of smaller.

Ever have one of those kids that will just sit with you and scream in your face? I have 2 of them. (Where are a good pair of earplugs when you need them????) Okay I had the screaming in stereo today fun right uh no not really. Did you ever just have one of those days that naptime can't come fast enough or bedtime for that matter. Then they lay on the floor by the door calling "mommy can I have a drink, mommy I want a kiss, mommy I want a hug, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy."

I do have to admit since Nathan started school things have gotten somewhat better. That only means that his pre-school teachers have inherited the problems (or at least part of them.) I did not know how much I would love school when it came time for him to go (can we make it year round???) Oh and our cat disappeared the day before Donald had surgery which went great BTW. That was October 2nd. We are still missing Dusty. It has been 2 weeks we are hoping that someone has him in their house and is loving him. We miss him and pray for his safety daily always wondering how he got out where he is and if he will ever come home to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment